We are always looking for dedicated, talented and passionate digital professionals to join our team.
Get in touch today - we would love to hear from you.
Production / Project Manager
We are currently seeking a Senior Web Production / Project Manager who will lead and manage all aspects of web site production for Aró Digital Strategy. The successful candidate will manage all elements of a website build from Sales Handover through Planning, Creative, UX, Site build, Launch Marketing, QA testing and Go-live through to handover to Account Management.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Project Manager with a strong technical knowledge and an ability to work in an agile and efficient style. Always striving for excellence, you build strong relationships and are not afraid to challenge. You are an excellent communicator, always organised and anticipating potential challenges. You follow up, record and build continuous improvement into everything you do.
The role involves both Team Management and delivering websites for your own individual luxury travel clients that includes a mix of 4- and 5-star hotels, spas and resorts amongst other prestigious clients.
You plan & schedule work to ensure projects are delivered efficiently and financial targets are achieved. Improve processes to maximise output and strive to maximise customer satisfaction levels and production excellence. Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
You lead and motivate your team to achieve operational excellence and continuous improvement. Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity that allows for disagreement over ideas, and speedy conflict resolution, you encourage supportiveness and working effectively together to enable each employee and the department to succeed. You empower your team to take responsibility for their goals you expect accountability and regular feedback. You consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organization's and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organization.
- Experience in delivery of eCommerce Web Projects
- Strong Technical Understanding
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity at varying stages.
- Analytical, Proactive problem solving - Strong ability to manage expectations.
- Adaptable to changing processes, client requirement changes, etc.
- Strong Appreciation of Luxury Branding and designing for Luxury Customers
- Understanding and focus on cost control.
- Team management, coaching and development skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts with project team members and clients.
- Always reading and learning and curious about new industry trends and technologies.
- Strong analytical and co-ordination skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks across the company.
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership and can drive initiatives with minimal oversight
- Third level qualification in Project Management or IT related.
Based in our Galway office, the successful candidate will be measured primarily on the delivery of World Class projects which delight the customer and build our brand. Achieving production targets / budgets and on the Energy and enthusiasm shown to lead and motivate the team towards continuous improvement, innovation and excellence.